See all the details for Application (opens in new window/tab).
Note. In order to meet the requirements pertaining to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU regulation), and in line with similar regulations being promulgated in other countries globally, the ICCP requires you to confirm that you agree to receive electronic and postal correspondence from the ICCP for the sole purpose of ICCP related activities.
The ICCP will not share your information with a third party, and is taking all reasonable measures to ensure that the Membership Directory remains in the secure part of the Webpage, and that you have all the control regarding your personal data.
The ICCP will use the membership contact details to:
- distribute the ICCP Newsletter (electronic and / or hardcopy, depending on your membership fee structure);
- distribute Council nomination and voting activities;
- distribute information pertaining to the Commission activities (where you are a member of the relevant Commission);
- distribute Working Group activities (where you are a member of the Working Group);
- communicate information regarding the three accreditation programmes – call for participation and results;
- maintain the membership database (invoicing, payments – emails sent to individuals not group email).
By applying to become an ICCP Member you accept the following:
- I would like to receive electronic and postal communication from the ICCP with regards to ICCP related activities.
- I give the ICCP authority to maintain my personal information in the ICCP Directory for the sole purpose of ICCP related activities.
- If you are currently participating in one or more Commission (I, II, II) of the ICCP, you agree that the ICCP Commission Chair/Secretary will use the contact details supplied by you for communication regarding the Commission activities.
- If you are currently participating in one or more working group of the ICCP, you agree that the ICCP Working Group Conveners will use the contact details supplied by you for communication regarding the Working Group activities.